Introduction

Introduction:


My career in marketing, branding & advertising spans across 15 years+, during this time I have gained extensive knowledge and experience in Retail marketing, branding, events, design, art direction, pre-press production, print and digital media. Additionally, through many years of working at the highest level and maintaining a select group of personal clients, I have gained valuable account management skills ranging from aiding strategy, marketing through effective design and deployment, to enhancing corporate presentations for clients, through to print production. I offer practicable Brain Based solutions along with the necessary creative bandwidth to make them a reality. I pride myself on original & innovative conceptual thinking, and often travel the extra mile to deliver almost exactly what my clients visualize. Brand identity, recall, marketing tools, and strategy implementation have become my forte in the corporate setup. I use over 15 years of creative experience, I assure my employers practical, possible and profitable solutions.

My work methodologies are firmly grounded in effective strategic outcomes, not just pretty pictures. Here's looking forward to extend this very expertise for mutual benefit.

Of particular interest to your firm:

·         I have demonstrated my strategic ability through successfully launching companies, communication departments, Web sites, PR programs, ad campaigns, branding programs, events and more.

·         I have consistently contributed my leadership skills in a corporate setting, while managing the creative process, motivating and empowering team members, fine-tuning marketing plans, and juggling multiple projects.

·         Time and again, my initiatives have resulted in increased awareness and press coverage, successful advertising campaigns, and winning branding strategies.

·         I wish to build on my achievements and take on a management position in this area.


As a result, I can offer you a combination of practical experience and up to date theoretical knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work Folio